Hamilton Kuser Mansion at Christmas. Submitted Photo.
Community’s Beloved Holiday Event Takes Place This Weekend
Winter Wonderland – Hamilton’s popular, annual holiday season event – returns this weekend!
Beginning on Friday, December 1st and continuing on Saturday, December 2nd from 6 PM to 9 PM at Hamilton Township’s Kuser Farm Park (located at 390 Newkirk Avenue, Hamilton, NJ 08610), Winter Wonderland will once again help Hamiltonians kick off in the holiday season with a festive celebration that our community’s children will not want to miss.
“Nothing kicks off the holiday season in Hamilton quite like Winter Wonderland,” says Mayor Kelly Yaede. “I hope to see many of our families, children and fellow neighbors at this great, annual celebration.”
Kuser Mansion Christmas Tree Lighting Takes Place Friday Evening
Be sure to arrive before 7 PM on Friday, December 1st to help count down the annual Kuser Mansion Christmas Tree lighting ceremony.
Exciting Winter Wonderland Activities
During the two-night celebration, families and their children can enjoy:
- Visiting “Santa’s Village” (including free pictures with Santa)
- Taking a ride on the “Holiday Express Train”
- Enjoying a Petting Zoo
- Touring the beautifully decorated Kuser Mansion
- Enjoying the Jersey Valley Model Railroad Club display in the basement of Kuser Mansion
- Taking in the magnitude of decorations and lights throughout Kuser Farm Park
- Enjoying musical entertainment, food vendors and other exciting activities
- Collections will also take place for Toys for Tots and Non-Perishable Food Donations
Winter Wonderland is made possible thanks to the generosity of leading event sponsors Hamilton Honda and PNC Bank, as well as the many local businesses that participated in Seasonal Events Sponsorship Initiative, which helps to fund the continuation of Hamilton’s popular community events.