The Trenton Thunder Minor League affiliate of the New York Yankees may not have taken the field this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but they have been putting the field to good use to help lend a hand to area community organizations in dire need!
On Friday, August 28th at 6:30 PM the Thunder are hosting a outdoor movie night on the field featuring Toy Story 4.
Purchase ticket here – https://www.milb.com/trenton/ballpark/events?fbclid=IwAR0aLRL3qcw6pYfdkF8oefreD5-r2H123Vx2yZqUkbhXuhMhEs8rAqWquXA&fevoUri=toy-story-4-79eyxyp-e02a65d%2F
A portion of the proceeds go directly to the Hamilton Area YMCA “Save our Y” campaign.
All seating is General Admission. Fans will be able to sit on the field or in the seating bowl. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No walk-up sales will be available.
Mobile or Print at Home Tickets only! Pickup at Will Call will not be available.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED:
– No Mask-No Entry to ARM & HAMMER Park
– Guests will be asked to be seated at least two rows apart front and back and a minimum of 5 seats apart left and right.
– Groups will be asked to sit at least 6 feet apart on the field.
– No bags will be permitted into ARM & HAMMER Park
– Bathrooms will have limited capacities
-Unopened bottles of water will be permitted. There will be no concessions sold at the event. Limited numbers of bottles of water will be available for purchase.
– Temperatures may be checked upon arrival.